Sunday, October 22, 2006

Logical Animal Pics 2.

Ah ha! At the Circus..
A Terrible accident during the Knife Thrower’s training..
*SOB* I didn’t mean to--*SOB* His foot got caught on the sign and-*SOB*
Trust me I’ve replaced him with one of the bears. His partner will never notice…


This is from 03, just a bit old. I remember a few of the subjects we had for the weekly comps. “At the circus” was one of them. “Now that’s Funny” and “Team Superhero” were others. The basic thing I think was Pab’s idea, every week people add a theme to a hat and a new subject is drawn every week.

I was amused by my version of Now that’s Funny. Which had a naked man offering a pot of honey to a cow saying “Cow that’s honey”, and if that pun wasn’t corny enough there was a girl with the guy saying “I think you miss herd”. It was so poor that I had to add a piece of corn standing by them officially endorsing the corniness of it. Sue told me it was bad, I was a non believer, I think I was voted last that week. Must find the other pics.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hey Shorty... cheers for the comments, nice to see you ahve your own Blog... Where you working these days anyway?

Paul.

Simon LeGrand said...

Hey dude. You working at animal Logic too? Nice work, i especially like that sculpture of the fat dude... hmmm rolls...

Unknown said...

I left Animal's end of 2003. My feet were more itchy than happy. Looks like the Penguins will be a success, I certainly hope so, more work in Oz please!